The RequirementsTo meet the basic qualification for this role, you will have legal authorization to work permanently in the United States for any employer without requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship. In addition, to be a good fit for the Senior Process Analyst opportunity, you will have:
- 3+ years of experience in a commercial, finance, or operations analyst role
- Experience with ERP systems, preferably SAP, including BW and/or BI tools/modules
- Strong MS Excel skills
- A bachelor's degree, preferably in Engineering, Operations or Finance
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to collaborate across geographies and different functions
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A proactive approach and drive for results
Pictured: SPX FLOW's portfolio of APV ParaFlow industrial heat exchangers is designed to match a wide range of needs, from very small flows to those up to 4500 m3/h. Pictured throughout the tabs are product examples from the many business units you'll support.
The RoleThe Process Excellence organization is responsible for driving transformational projects to lead to the rollout of the SPX Flow Operating Model. The key tenets for the organization are around process simplification, velocity and communication. Reporting to the Vice President, Process Excellence, you will have the main responsibility, with other process owners, to support development of the SPX Flow Operating Model through transformational projects.
Projects will vary and no two days will be the same. For example, you may build reporting processes based on inventory cycle times, including determining the best way to measure and report. You also will support project management efforts, all with an emphasis on maintaining cadence -- and there will be many projects under way at any given time.
You also should enjoy digging into processes to identify ways to improve them and enhance efficiency. This would involve talking with experts and process users to find out how things work and why they work that way.
More specifically, you will:
- Lead process mapping and process redesign for operations teams
- Facilitate discussions around opportunities for factory automation (Industry 4.0)
- Facilitate local teams in making changes to planning, purchasing and manufacturing resulting from SIOP process
- Partner with IT team to drive forecast tools implementation
- Communicate data trends and analysis to local teams with a focus on actionable items
- Support Global Process Owners in events and activities with local teams to drive to the SPX Flow Business Operating System
- Support documentation of Business Operating System process maps and big rules related to SIOP process
- Travel to the local sites to provide support through transformation projects specifically identified during each project
- Assume ownership of communication and change management activities related to SIOP
Pictured: The APV® AP1 diaphragm valve range offers optimum protection of the product in aseptic applications. While this valve has applications in multiple industries, it features FDA and 3-A Dairy approval as well as European Hygienic Engineering and Design Group (EHEDG) certification, making it ideal for food & beverage and pharmaceutical production.
What's in It for YouProfessional development
There will be plenty to learn in this role as you work with business that offer diverse solutions, such as evaporators & heat exchanges, valves & pumps, filtration & purification systems, bolting systems, pasteurization & homogenization, motors and gear boxes, and more. In addition, GPEX is a cross-functional team, so you will be exposed to other areas of focus, such as finance and engineering.
Depending on your interests and ambitions, in the future you might leverage your knowledge and proven performance in this position to pursue other opportunities at SPX Flow. You might set your sights on moving into operations, advancing within corporate, or into other areas.
This initiative has great visibility to all levels and departments of the organization. You'll enjoy the satisfaction that comes with knowing that the results of your efforts will be noticed by leadership and beyond -- after all, you'll report directly to a VP.
Strategic impact and ongoing innovation
Building on a foundation of strong processes, you will provide the leadership that will bring everything into alignment company-wide to drive even greater success. You'll own the strategic vision for commercial business process improvement and put your personal stamp on the organization by leading new initiatives for the function.
The best of both worlds
With lots of positive change underway, you'll enjoy strong entrepreneurial energy in this role. At the same time, we offer the stability and resources of an established global leader with a reputation built over more than a century of innovation.
In addition to a competitive base salary, performance-based bonus and other incentives, you will enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including insurances, paid time off, and more. Benefits begin on day one.
At SPX FLOW, comp and benefits are just the beginning. Our comprehensive Total Rewards program combines a challenging work environment with opportunities for personal development, career growth and recognition. The program gives employees a financial stake in their success and the ongoing success of the organization. This includes:
- Opportunities to be recognized and rewarded for hard work and a job well done.
- A platform to spotlight personal talent and achieve exceptional results.
- A chance to display the values and leadership practices we, as a company, embrace.
Video: SPX FLOW's new manufacturing and distribution center, near Bydgoszcz, Poland, provides us with the ability to streamline our manufacturing processes and significantly improve product lead times. Our investment in the facility and advanced manufacturing equipment confirms our commitment to exceed our customer's expectations.
Keys to SuccessWe understand that there will be a learning curve as you get up to speed with our businesses and processes. At the same time, you should bring the intellectual horsepower to start contributing in short order, even as you are getting up to speed.
If you're looking for a position in which you can blend into the background and work solo, this is not the role for you. Success will depend on your ability to interact effectively with a variety of people at all levels. This will include:
- Promoting collaboration and facilitating teamwork across organizational and geographic boundaries
- Demonstrating sensitivity for cultural and gender differences
- Maintaining open lines of communication
- Acknowledges others' contributions
In addition, in order to be an outstanding Senior Process Analyst, you will:
- Bring a strong sense of ownership and accountability, and set high standards for yourself
- Take a proactive approach to continuous learning, and share your knowledge freely
- Practice excellent follow-up skills
- Communicate expectations clearly and remain willing to help others meet those expectations
About UsSPX FLOW is a global supplier of highly specialized, engineered solutions with operations in over 35 countries and sales in over 150 countries around the world. Our innovative solutions play a critical role in helping meet the rising global demand in the end markets we serve. Our total revenue in 2016 was $1.9 billion, with approximately 30 percent from sales into emerging markets.
We serve the food and beverage, power and energy and industrial markets. Our product portfolio of pumps, valves, mixers, filters, air dryers, hydraulic tools, homogenizers, separators and heat exchangers, along with the related aftermarket parts and services, supports global industries, including food and beverage, oil and gas, power generation (including nuclear and conventional), chemical processing, compressed air and mining.
Our core strengths include product breadth, global capabilities and the ability to create custom-engineered solutions for diverse flow processes. Over the past several years, we have strategically expanded our scale, relevance to customers, and global capabilities in these markets. We believe there are attractive organic and acquisition opportunities to continue to expand our business.
We focus on a number of operating initiatives, including innovation and new product development, continuous improvement driven by lean methodologies, supply chain management, expansion in emerging markets, information technology infrastructure improvement, and organizational and talent development. These initiatives are designed to, among other things, capture synergies within our businesses to ultimately drive revenue, profit margin and cash flow growth. We believe our businesses are well-positioned for long-term growth based on our operating initiatives, the potential within the current markets served and the potential for expansion into additional markets.