The RequirementsTo be a good fit for this opportunity you should have:
- A minimum of 4 years of related HR Information System (HRIS) experience.
- BS degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related discipline is preferred.
- Familiarity with SuccessFactors or other major HRIS system. You should have familiarity with modules such as: Employee Central, Recruiting, Compensation, Performance and Reporting Tools: Ad Hoc Report and Online Report Designer/Advanced Reporting.
- Experience with various report designing tools and applications.
- Proven skill with data analytics / manipulation and reporting.
- Experience in a primary customer-facing role.
- Experience with ticketing systems such as LANDESK or HEAT.
- Proven experience with the full Microsoft Office suite of products; including strong Excel skills (macros, pivot tables, etc.)
- Strong customer service skills and ability to work effectively with various levels of staff.
- Ability to work successfully in a highly collaborative environment.
- Strong ability to handle complexity and multiple demands with a sense of urgency, drive and energy.
- Business management and region-wide influencing skills; the ability to collaborate, problem solve, and deal with ambiguity and complexity to drive toward fact-based decision making.
- Good communication skills in understanding varying country level language differences.
- Ability to manage change as the business evolves.
- The ability to stay calm under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- High energy and a drive for results.
The RoleReporting to the HRIS Manager, as the Data Analytics & HRIS Analyst, you will be primarily responsible for collaborating with HR teams as well as other global functions/stakeholders to ensure HR data is valued, trusted and delivered efficiently to support the execution of HR initiatives. Serving as the primary business level contact for SuccessFactors reporting, you will take ownership of a wide variety of activities including: supporting the global execution of reporting strategy and governance, providing data analytics and reporting services, driving adoption of reporting standards and use of HCM reporting tools, and facilitating the improvement of standard reporting based on the business need.
This is a hybrid role since SPX FLOW is currently in the midst of transitioning to an HR Shared Services Center. This team is responsible for employee data for the sites that are not covered in the HR Shared Services scope of work. You will capture new hire data and other requests that come through our ticketing system (LANDESK) and then enter that data into SuccessFactors. There’s a lot of functionality within the system, and we’ll look to you to explore the reporting functionality daily so you can help us improve our reporting capabilities, metrics and other processes.
You will also conduct SuccessFactors training sessions for new hires and other key contacts and assist with creating and implementing the roadmap for SuccessFactors improvements, implementations and integrations.
More specifically, your principal duties and responsibilities will be to:
- Provide reporting support to the business for scheduled events such as pay planning.
- Provide complex data analysis and reporting for day-to-day management of businesses, strategic workforce planning initiatives and special projects as assigned.
- Run data protocols and audits to maintain data integrity.
- Develop professional dashboards, analytical reports, and presentations for meetings and projects.
- Partner with users to design complex queries and escalate trends in local data requests for automated reporting recommendations.
- Support interactive training programs that promote greater self-service and increase knowledge of HCM system capabilities. Includes delivering training to certain users as applicable.
- Maintain working knowledge of related technology and industry trends to ensure SPX data reporting tools remain current and efficient.
- Provide subject matter expertise on projects and initiatives as assigned.
- Provide data support globally.
- Perform data entry in countries not supported by HRSS.
- Provide service desk support to resolve data/system issues.
- Support Master Data Management and Data Governance policies.
- Provide support to ongoing integration of country-specific payroll activities and other integrations where applicable.
Pictured: SPX Flow Hydraulic Technologies offers a full range of equipment, tools and solutions for heavy industry. Our products play a key role on construction sites, in power plants, on rail lines, in shipyards, in mining operations and more.
Why SPX FLOWStrategic impact and ongoing innovation
Building on a foundation of strong HRIS processes, you will provide the expertise that will bring everything into alignment company-wide to drive even greater success. You’ll own the HRIS data and put your personal stamp on the organization by leading new initiatives for the function.
This initiative has great visibility to all levels and departments of the organization. You’ll enjoy the satisfaction that comes with knowing that the results of your efforts will be noticed by leadership and beyond.
As you learn the role and work closely with your manager, you’ll also be gaining broad exposure, learning about front-to-back processes across the organization, and adding impressive accomplishments to your résumé.
Prove yourself in this role, and you might choose to pursue career paths with us in a variety of areas here in the U.S. or around the world.
The best of both worlds
With lots of positive change underway, you’ll enjoy strong entrepreneurial energy in this role. At the same time, we offer the stability and resources of an established global leader with a reputation built over more than a century of innovation.
In addition to a competitive base salary, performance-based bonus and other incentives, you will enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including insurances, paid time off, and more. Benefits begin on day one.
At SPX FLOW, comp and benefits are just the beginning. Our comprehensive Total Rewards program combines a challenging work environment with opportunities for personal development, career growth and recognition. The program gives employees a financial stake in their success and the ongoing success of the organization. This includes:
- Opportunities to be recognized and rewarded for hard work and a job well done.
- A platform to spotlight personal talent and achieve exceptional results.
- A chance to display the values and leadership practices we, as a company, embrace.
Keys to SuccessAlthough your technical data analytics and HRIS skills will be essential, just as important will be your communication abilities and interpersonal skills. Because this is a global role, you will be interfacing with contacts in a variety of different countries. You’ll need to ensure you can relay information clearly and check for understanding to ensure end users can navigate the system.
Our workload can ebb and flow, and we’re looking for a polished professional who can manage multiple priorities simultaneously and shift focus depending on the needs of the business. We’ll look to you to remain calm and cool, keeping your eyes on both the details and the big picture of HRIS data and analytics.
Additionally, you should embody the following SPX Flow competencies:
- Adaptability and Flexibility
- Aligning Performance for Success
- Building Customer Loyalty
- Coaching and Developing Others
- Continuous Improvement
- Contributing to Team Success
- Delegating Responsibility
- Facilitating Change
- Gaining Commitment
- Initiating Action
- Managing Work
- Maintaining High Work Standards
About UsSPX FLOW is a global supplier of highly specialized, engineered solutions with operations in over 35 countries and sales in over 150 countries around the world. Our innovative solutions play a critical role in helping meet the rising global demand in the end markets we serve. Our total revenue in 2017 was $1.95 billion, with approximately 30 percent from sales into emerging markets.
We serve the food and beverage, power and energy and industrial markets. Our product portfolio of pumps, valves, mixers, filters, air dryers, hydraulic tools, homogenizers, separators and heat exchangers, along with the related aftermarket parts and services, supports global industries, including food and beverage, oil and gas, power generation (including nuclear and conventional), chemical processing, compressed air and mining.
Our core strengths include product breadth, global capabilities and the ability to create custom-engineered solutions for diverse flow processes. Over the past several years, we have strategically expanded our scale, relevance to customers, and global capabilities in these markets. We believe there are attractive organic and acquisition opportunities to continue to expand our business.
We focus on a number of operating initiatives, including innovation and new product development, continuous improvement driven by lean methodologies, supply chain management, expansion in emerging markets, information technology infrastructure improvement, and organizational and talent development. These initiatives are designed to, among other things, capture synergies within our businesses to ultimately drive revenue, profit margin and cash flow growth. We believe our businesses are well-positioned for long-term growth based on our operating initiatives, the potential within the current markets served and the potential for expansion into additional markets.